Crockerne takes every opportunity to make the safety of all pupils an integral part of everything we do, including online and e-safety. Crockerne School uses Purple Mash scheme of work to help teach the computing curriculum, which has a strong emphasis on e-safety.
Please see our most recent online safety letter below, from May 2021.
Helpful links to look at with your family
Tips for staying safe online:
- Make sure you keep new online friends strictly online. If someone you don't know asks to be your online friend you must ensure an adult knows about it.
- Know how to use the CEOP Button and how to report it to the CEOP Centre if you are concerned about someone’s online behaviour towards you.
- Never give out passwords or personal information
- Never agree to meet someone you met online in person
- Be aware of your digital trail
- Tell an adult if you see something that upsets or worries you
If you or anyone you know is worried about Child Exploitation, Online Protection or anything related to Internet safety please click the link below which will take you to the CEOP reporting website: